Congress Book will contain the abstracts submitted by:
● Registered participants of the Congress
● Invited speakers
● Companies with paid presentations (presentations should be submitted in the form of abstracts).
● Participants by correspondence (only abstracts publication)
The researchers at all levels, students, post-docs, professors and representatives from industry who are seeking publishing opportunuties for their research are invited to submit abstracts for the Congress Book.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than March 15, 2010.
Late submissions will not be considered.
In order to standardize the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
1. Abstracts may only be submitted via Internet. Abstracts submitted by fax will not be accepted.
2. Abstracts must be submitted in English. They will be printed in the Congress Book as finally received, so authors should make sure that they are carefully revised and free of grammatical and typographical errors.
3. Please do not include references in the abstract. References must be included in the final poster only.
4. All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in the text, before being used as an abbreviation only.
5. Abstracts should not be longer than 500 words.
6. Address data will be used exclusively for correspondence.
After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation letter by e-mail.
The final program and the Congress Book with abstracts will be handed out to all participants upon registration. In case of participants by correspondence the Congress Book will be sent to the address specified in the Abstract Submission Form.
Cost of 1 abstract
|Registered participants of the Congress||Free of charge|
|Invited speakers||Free of charge|
|Speakers||Free of charge|
|Companies with paid presentations (presentations should be submitted in the form of abstracts)||Free of charge|
|Participants by correspondence (only abstracts publication)||EUR 50|
Publication of abstracts: payment by credit card.
To pay by credit card just click the button!
Secure payment service is provided by PayPal.
All authors of abstracts have the opportunity to participate free of charge in the poster sessions. Posters size should not exceed 80 cm width and 100 cm height (vertical presentation). A poster number will be assigned to each abstract and announced to the presenting author. Suitable fixing materials will be provided.